SBD Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» application
My life of gameing Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:21 pm by x beast 109

» NickLuvin application
My life of gameing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:25 pm by SBD StigMaTiC

» How to Rank up in Forums and Game
My life of gameing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:27 pm by lazypigboy

» Vote For New Clan Song
My life of gameing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:42 pm by lazypigboy

» Name Change
My life of gameing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:34 am by SBD StigMaTiC

» Alex (Zandecker) gets owned in paintball check it out
My life of gameing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:30 am by SBD StigMaTiC

» New Sig...
My life of gameing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:04 pm by SBD StigMaTiC

» gta4 cool game
My life of gameing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:12 pm by SBD StigMaTiC

» my favorite videos!
My life of gameing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:27 pm by [HRO]Ninjaboy11

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 188 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:58 pm

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 75 registered users
The newest registered user is lazypigboy

Our users have posted a total of 1735 messages in 208 subjects
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of SBD Clan on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of SBD Clan on your social bookmarking website

Youtube Video’s
Language Translater!

My life of gameing

2 posters

Go down

My life of gameing Empty My life of gameing

Post by Zandecker Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:07 am

It all started back when i think i was aroung 4 or younger. The 64 came out and i still rember the day.First ever game i play was Mario bros. Shoot i rember so much about that day ill tell u the first person i played on and what we did and what level! Anyways for about 8 years i played games and whent on with life.Simple didnt have xbox live or any of that just played games. But yet the first day Halo came out in 2000 i played it and was quite good at it.In 2003 or early 2004. I joined this game call Runescape.Today i do not play this game for they have changed it so much i do not care much for it.Then after
Runescape about two years later in 2005 i joined World of warcraft. Sweet game overal but expensive. Then one day i was messing around on a website the year was 2005 dont rember what date but a pop up came up saying join this private server today now i had no idea about servers in all so i clicked on it. And sure enough it was a RSp server.But back then severs where not near as good as today.So i joined it played on and then i got tired of it and decided to make my own.= EPIC FAIL. O big bad Zandecker though he could take on a server and failed...... So i re-joined runescape and played on over time quiting and playing wow and repeating that process.Then about 1 year later a new thing i saw it was called. Wow private servers.Yet more advanced this was easy to make as not as hard as Rs but still hard. And now haveing 2 years or so of experience i made a wow private server but never opened it to the World. Then on Nov 15 or so 2007. I got an xbox360 with Halo3 and Call of duty 4. Now those were big back then and still today but like i said before i had been playing halo since 2000 so i knew it alright. So me and my friend or use to be friend i will not talk about him and my brother.Joined up and played halo2----- Lets go back 2 years around 2005. So we played Halo2 it was fun and all around 2006 we were so good we good have gone to NYC or Orlando. So me and my bro didnt go and my friend did and got to the top but lost due to MLG SUCKS how they make it where they put ur guy in a room and u get auto spawn killed. Anyways then when halo3 came out me and my bro were quite good we got to the uh B General level with around 700 points or whatever and like 10k kills in 1 week or so. Yes we were in the top of the world besides our friend who was insane and got like 1200 points and was General.But then my storie of gameing doesnt end so soon a little while back i gt bored and made another Runescape Private server.Left that and just about 3 months ago i quit Runescape could be 5 i dunno.Since Nov17 2008 i have been playing Call of duty World at war.Now today im a 2nd Pres lvl 45. But no matter what i do notthing will be that first ever day playing N64.Thanks for Reading have a nice day.
Zandecker
Zandecker
General of the Army
General of the Army

Male
Number of posts : 281
Job/hobbies : Xbox 360, Computer, call of duty world at war, call of duty4, gears of war 2, runescape private serv
Humor : Funny people other then that good jokes
My life of gameing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My life of gameing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-08

https://sbdclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

My life of gameing Empty Re: My life of gameing

Post by SBD StigMaTiC Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Sick :p

..::Col. Stig::..
SBD StigMaTiC
SBD StigMaTiC
General of the Army
General of the Army

Male
Number of posts : 131
Job/hobbies : Xbox360
My life of gameing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My life of gameing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

http://www.thesbdclan.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum