SBD Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» application
Fallout 3 Exploseive Weapons Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:21 pm by x beast 109

» NickLuvin application
Fallout 3 Exploseive Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:25 pm by SBD StigMaTiC

» How to Rank up in Forums and Game
Fallout 3 Exploseive Weapons Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:27 pm by lazypigboy

» Vote For New Clan Song
Fallout 3 Exploseive Weapons Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:42 pm by lazypigboy

» Name Change
Fallout 3 Exploseive Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:34 am by SBD StigMaTiC

» Alex (Zandecker) gets owned in paintball check it out
Fallout 3 Exploseive Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:30 am by SBD StigMaTiC

» New Sig...
Fallout 3 Exploseive Weapons Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:04 pm by SBD StigMaTiC

» gta4 cool game
Fallout 3 Exploseive Weapons Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:12 pm by SBD StigMaTiC

» my favorite videos!
Fallout 3 Exploseive Weapons Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:27 pm by [HRO]Ninjaboy11

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 188 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:58 pm

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 75 registered users
The newest registered user is lazypigboy

Our users have posted a total of 1735 messages in 208 subjects
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of SBD Clan on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of SBD Clan on your social bookmarking website

Youtube Video’s
Language Translater!

Fallout 3 Exploseive Weapons

Go down

Fallout 3 Exploseive Weapons Empty Fallout 3 Exploseive Weapons

Post by stupidasian Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:55 pm

Hey guys it STUPIDASIAN back to tell you about some of the wasteland's BEST explosive weapons

1. Rock-it Launcher- it may look like a pile of crud put together BECAUSE it is a pile of crud put together with one more addition... IT CAN FIRE SCRAP METAL!!!! and it explodes like a grenade. The makers of Fallout have created a weapon that can turn a pile of junk into a very high explosive crap launcher. WTF i dont get it eather Shocked lol but it has made my top three explosive weapons list

2. Fat Man- FUTURISTIC ROCKIT LAUNCHER SHOOTING NUKES!!! whats up with that ? EVERYTHIN IS UP with that.. lol very punny this crazy whateveritis fires one mini nuke and can kill 50 supermutants in a groop. i took down a supermutant behemoth with one shot ( for those of you who dont know what a supermutant behemoth is its a supermutant that is EIGHT times as big). this has got to be in your arsinal of destruction

3. Experimental M.I.R.V.- okay if you have the alien blaster drop it now and go find yourself one of these. As you read about the Fat man you relieze how devistating and uterly amazing it is... now imagine a fat man that fires 8 yes 8 mini nukes at a time. now you cant just go to the rivet city marketplace and buy one they are very hard to obtain. First you have to find 5 books to gain access to this room, then you have to hack a computer, and finally you get entrance to the room once you are inside take your time to catch your breath as you walk around picking up every gun imagineable but dont forget why your here! go all the way to the back of the room and you will find the Experimental M.I.R.V. and 8 mini nukes beside it. WARNING! DO NOT USE THE EXPERIMENTAL M.I.R.V. IF YOU ARE A NOOB! I suggest saving before every shot because you could die a painfull death.

This is STUPIDASIAN wishing you HAPPY GAMING!! if you have any questions or complants you can kiss my *** NO just kiddin just send me a message or use youtube for gun locations
stupidasian
stupidasian

Male
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Paintball, playin guitar, kiteboarding, surfing, YOLO boarding, and my girldfriend
Humor : non-racist jokes
Fallout 3 Exploseive Weapons Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fallout 3 Exploseive Weapons Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down