SBD Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» application
yes the world is a bad place :( carefull. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:21 pm by x beast 109

» NickLuvin application
yes the world is a bad place :( carefull. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:25 pm by SBD StigMaTiC

» How to Rank up in Forums and Game
yes the world is a bad place :( carefull. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:27 pm by lazypigboy

» Vote For New Clan Song
yes the world is a bad place :( carefull. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:42 pm by lazypigboy

» Name Change
yes the world is a bad place :( carefull. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:34 am by SBD StigMaTiC

» Alex (Zandecker) gets owned in paintball check it out
yes the world is a bad place :( carefull. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:30 am by SBD StigMaTiC

» New Sig...
yes the world is a bad place :( carefull. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:04 pm by SBD StigMaTiC

» gta4 cool game
yes the world is a bad place :( carefull. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:12 pm by SBD StigMaTiC

» my favorite videos!
yes the world is a bad place :( carefull. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:27 pm by [HRO]Ninjaboy11

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 188 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:58 pm

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 75 registered users
The newest registered user is lazypigboy

Our users have posted a total of 1735 messages in 208 subjects
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of SBD Clan on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of SBD Clan on your social bookmarking website

Youtube Video’s
Language Translater!

yes the world is a bad place :( carefull.

3 posters

Go down

yes the world is a bad place :( carefull. Empty yes the world is a bad place :( carefull.

Post by nerd-rage Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:40 am

ok so most of you should know by now what a torrent is. if not ill tell you below as i cba to find a link to a thread explaining Cool
people put files on there for other people to download (aka you)
these may contain viruses etc.
one of the best free virus scanners out there is clamwin. (its open source incase you care about that sort of stuff) lol but never the less this scanner is PRO Razz download it here
nerd-rage
nerd-rage
Colonel
Colonel

Male
Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : modding, fear, fifa09, motor cross (adrelaline seeker :),) and probly cod 5 soon too!
Humor : fucking hyper mate
yes the world is a bad place :( carefull. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100yes the world is a bad place :( carefull. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

yes the world is a bad place :( carefull. Empty Re: yes the world is a bad place :( carefull.

Post by SBD StigMaTiC Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:27 am

Other Anti Virus programs are Avast, and AVG theres many more but those are the two I have used and worked like a charm. NOD32 actually put virusses in my computer so I wouldn't reccomend it but I guess its best if people try things on there own. Also Spybot, Ad-Aware good prgrams also. PLEASE HAVE ANTI VIRUS/TROJAN PROGRAMS!

..::Col. Stig::..
SBD StigMaTiC
SBD StigMaTiC
General of the Army
General of the Army

Male
Number of posts : 131
Job/hobbies : Xbox360
yes the world is a bad place :( carefull. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100yes the world is a bad place :( carefull. Right_bar_bleue

http://www.thesbdclan.com

Back to top Go down

yes the world is a bad place :( carefull. Empty Re: yes the world is a bad place :( carefull.

Post by nerd-rage Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:59 am

yeah avg is taking away free service Sad avast too i think and nod32 you would ahve got wrong downlaod link cuz i think you hae to pay im not shure... =/ amd s[ybot is complicated Smile ad-aware well ive never heard of it lol.
nerd-rage
nerd-rage
Colonel
Colonel

Male
Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : modding, fear, fifa09, motor cross (adrelaline seeker :),) and probly cod 5 soon too!
Humor : fucking hyper mate

Back to top Go down

Post by SBD StigMaTiC Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Lol. I got Avast, AVG I hadn't Heard much about lately, NOD 32 I paid for and it still sucked, Spybot you gotto know how to use it. Very Happy

Last edited by Colonel Stig on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
SBD StigMaTiC
SBD StigMaTiC
General of the Army
General of the Army

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MADsn1per Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Thanks for the information Stig ill keep an eye out for those

MADsn1per
MADsn1per
MADsn1per
Warrant Officer1
Warrant Officer1

Male
Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : playing baseball
Humor : my friends make me laugh

Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SBD StigMaTiC Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:33 pm

NP Always of service XD Very Happy.

SBD StigMaTiC
SBD StigMaTiC
General of the Army
General of the Army

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MADsn1per Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Its annoying though that people make those kind of things

MADsn1per
MADsn1per
MADsn1per
Warrant Officer1
Warrant Officer1

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SBD StigMaTiC Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:36 pm

If your talking about Virueses then yea but you know if you thinking about it its actually funny and fun to see people suffer (good reasons only) but I don't do it because can go to jail for it.

SBD StigMaTiC
SBD StigMaTiC
General of the Army
General of the Army

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MADsn1per Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:35 pm

true dat

MADsn1per
MADsn1per
MADsn1per
Warrant Officer1
Warrant Officer1

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down